SchoolTube is pleased to announce its single sign-on (SSO) integration with Microsoft Office 365. If your district or school has activated MS 365 SSO with SchoolTube, please use the following steps to create your SchoolTube account.
Through SchoolTube, teachers can create and share videos with their students. SchoolTube offers unlimited video uploads, unlimited personalized video channels, shareable playlists, channel and video viewership analytics, automated English captions, link YouTube© videos, and the ability to record videos through your device camera, screen, and audio output. Your district or school may have chosen to implement SchoolTube Basic, which is free, supported by school-appropriate ads and sponsors. SchoolTube also offers ad-free plans for districts, schools, and individual teachers and student accounts.
To help you get started, below we provide the signup steps and links to the user guides and tutorials that will help you maximize your SchoolTube experience.
MS 365 Sign-On Steps: Initial Account Set Up & Login.
- Go to https://www.schooltube.com
- Select Login from the upper right, and select Login from that dropdown menu.
- From the stack, select MS 365 Sign-On option, and check the box Remember My Selection
- Enter your school-issued MS 365 email on the next two screens
- Enter your MS 365 password
- Select, Stay Signed In.
- At this point, you will be redirected and logged into SchoolTube. Your SchoolTube username will appear in the upper right when logged in. Your username is not needed for future logins, as the MS 365 process will be used.
MS 365 Future Logins
Go to https://www.schooltube.com. Select Login, then select Login from the dropdown. You should be auto logged in based on your entered credentials and selections from the above process.
Watch the Video Tutorial!
Signing on with MS 365 is fast and easy. Watch the quick video tutorial to learn how.
SchoolTube Training Materials.
Here are links to training guides and tutorials that will help you start using SchoolTube.
Tips for Safer Video Sharing (article)
Closed Captions: English, Spanish, and other Ethnic Languages
English captions are automatically applied to uploaded videos and will be available shortly after the video upload is completed (20 minutes). Spanish and other ethnic languages can be ordered. Additional fees apply. For pricing and to learn more read this blog post. To order Spanish or ethnic captions, use the Ethnic Caption Order Form.