SchoolTube is pleased to announce that it will again support SETDA, the State Education Technology Directors Association in hosting the second-annual SETDA TANK, a “Shark-Tank” style event designed to showcase SETDA Emerging Partners and their new and innovative K12-focused technology or services. The event will be held on June 11 (1:30-3:00 Central) and is open to SETDA members and invited participants. SchoolTube’s Virtual Classroom service will be used to host the live presentation and judging event, while a recording of the live event and Emerging Partner pitch videos will be made available on SETDA’s SchoolTube channel.
The SETDA TANK Outline
During the live SETDA TANK event, representatives from each Emerging Partner will be given 5 minutes to present their program, followed by a brief Q&A session. The event attendees will vote on each Emerging Partner with a winner announced following the event.
Meet the Sharks
- Rita Ferrandino: Founding Partner, Arc Capital Development (more)
- Derek Baird: Kids and Family Media Executive, Consultant & Author (more)
- Stan Silverman: Chair of New York State Teacher Center Technology Committee & Professor at NYIT (more)
Meet the SETDA Emerging Partners
- Muzology – Music-based math teaching videos
- KillerSnails – Teaching science through fun games
- Paper – 24/7 Education support system
- Future Genius – Sustainability enrichment program for middle schools
- Mote – Chrome extension-based application for enabling voice commenting to docs
Watch the Emerging Partner Pitch Videos!
SchoolTube is headquartered in St. Louis, MO, and is K12’s largest COPPA/ADA compliant video sharing platform for student and educator-created videos. SchoolTube empowers in-classroom and remote teaching through a suite of cloud-based video creation, hosting, sharing, and fully integrated remote classroom/screen sharing services. SchoolTube offers free and low-cost subscription-based service options.SchoolTube serves over 70,000 US schools with a growing international user community. For more information please visit the main video site at https://www.schooltube.com our information site at https://schooltube.org or write to Paul@schooltube.com.